Karuna means Kindness. The word comes from the Sanskrit kara, meaning “to do” or “to make,” indicating an action-based form of compassion to the Self and to the Others. KARUNA Cloth Mask is made by Artisanpride - a worker owned enterprise of artisans and rural producers from Channapatna, in Karnataka, INDIA. Artisanpride is a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation. Breath safely using the KARUNA mask and breath life into rural livelihoods.
- 3 layer Cotton Cloth Mask for Children. Washable and Reusable. Fits snugly and fully
- Attractive 2 in 1 reversible cotton mask that can be used on both sides
- Skin Safe: Outer layers made of 100% cotton fabric
- Superior Protection: Has an inner layer of synthetic non woven Surgical Mask Fabric for better filtration
- Support Rural Livelihoods : Made by artisans and rural producers from Channapatna, in Karnataka, INDIA.
- For BULK ORDERS please email to firstname.lastname@example.org