Cube Tower consists of 5 solid pinewood cubes varying in size from 2cm X 2cm X 2cm to 6cm X 6cm X 6cm. Based on Montessori principles this educational aid helps the child explore and develop an understanding of size and shape and stimulates the child's spatial intelligence. The wooden cubes are protective coated with clear synthetic melamine. Dimension: cubes varying in size from 2cm X 2cm X 2cm to 6cm X 6cm X 6cm Age: 2.5 yrs to 5 yrs
- To introduce the concept of dimension through both sight and touch.
- This awareness of dimension leads to an abstract understanding of size and so an intelligent observation of size in the environment.
- By working with and manipulating the cubes, the child will hone motor skills / co-ordination of movement.
- To learn the concept of order.
- IMPORTANT: This is not an exact replica of the Standard Montessori Edutaional aids
|Packaged Box Size||:||220 x 100 x 70 (mm)|
|Age||:||3.5 Years +|